As the Canadian leaders in providing trusted, evidence-based information on all areas of the gastrointestinal tract, the Gastrointestinal Society and the Canadian Society of Intestinal Research are committed to:
- improving the lives of people with GI and liver conditions by supporting research,
- advocating for appropriate patient access to health care, and
- promoting gastrointestinal and liver health.
The GI (Gastrointestinal) Society and the Canadian Society of Intestinal Research are separate registered Canadian charities.
- GI Society Registered Charity Number 817065352RR0001
- CSIR Registered Charity Number 108090374RR0001
Read more about our partnership and how the two charities started on our history page.