If you are unable to make it to any of our BadGut® Lectures on Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) in person, you can view a taping of a lecture we held in Surrey, BC, on November 24, 2015, by watching the video below.
This lecture covers topics including the physical and emotional effects, nutritional needs, and treatment options for inflammatory bowel disease.
Dr. Janakie Singham, Gastroenterologist, Surrey Memorial Hospital
Anne-Marie Stelluti, RD
Want to learn more about IBD?
We have several related articles that may be helpful:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Survey Results: Biosimilars
- Biologic Coverage for IBD
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- IBD and the Balanced Dinner Plate
- IBD & Pregnancy: Meeting the Challenge
- BadGut® Stories
- Living with IBD: Tips From Our Support Groups